These tasty treats make great appetizers, pot-luck snacks or just a sweet and simple hor dourves that crowds love!
- 1 Sheet of Frozen Puff Pastry (Thawed)
- 6oz Brie Cheese
- 3/4 cup Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease the cups of a muffin tray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Unroll puff pastry sheet onto a clean work surface, and cut into 12 equally-sized squares.
- Gently press the pastry into the cups of the prepared muffin tray.
- Place a cube of brie into each pastry cup.
- Using a tablespoon to measure, drop a spoonful of cranberry sauce to top of the brie.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the pastry has puffed up and the edges are golden-brown.
- Let stand in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a pretty plate and serve.