Craving chicken wings? Try these Crispy Cauliflower Bites as a healthy alternative and dip in your favorite sauce! They are amazing with Franks Red Hot!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
- 3 cups plain panko bread crumbs (I used the Edward & Sons Organic brand)
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley (for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Dip pieces in cauliflower into egg wash and then toss into panko breadcrumbs until completely coated. Set the pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about a 1/2 inch apart.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with an assortment of dips. Great with Ranch, Red Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, and/or Marinara.