Great dish for a healthy yet satisfying lunch or dinner!
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 Cucumber (sliced and quartered)
- 1 package of feta cheese crumbles
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 can of whole olives (drained)
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon of greek seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil into a pan on medium heat
- Add chicken in skillet or pan and season with salt and pepper to taste cook about 4-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown. (I always cut a piece in half to make sure it is cooked thoroughly)
- In large bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Serve salad mixture onto plate and top with chicken breast.